Signing up on GarbleCloud?
- 1. A Google email account is required to sign up : A Google enabled email (Gmail) account is required for registering and getting started on GarbleCloud. Once you have completed the registration process, your Google Drive linked to that account will be used as your default GarbleCloud account.
- 2. Passphrase : On your first login to GarbleCloud, you will be required to set up your secret passphrase. You will be required to set your passphrase recovery questions without which, GarbleCloud will not be able to recover/reset your passphrase if you forget it.
- 3. Adding more cloud accounts : You can add up to 3 additional cloud accounts (Dropbox accounts only for now) besides your primary Google account at any time after registration.
Find more information at https://doc.garblecloud.com
- Follow either of the steps to subscribe to TEAM:
- 1.1:Go to payment page
- 1.2:Choose the desired plan and subscriber count, make the payment. You will receive the Subscription Key in the email. Pass on this email to any admin of your G Suite domain and ask them to follow the instructions mentioned.
- 2.1:Follow the steps mentioned under the BASIC plan as shown on left.
- 2.2:After successful sign-up, click on "Upgrade to GarbleCloud TEAM" at top right corner whenever you want to initiate your TEAM subscription. Then follow the steps to make payment or enter subscription-key (if payment has already been made), set up organizational credentials, and then invite other G Suite users on your domain to join GarbleCloud.