Signing up on GarbleCloud?
- 1. A Google email account is required to sign up : A Google enabled email (Gmail) account is required for registering and getting started on GarbleCloud. Once you have completed the registration process, your Google Drive linked to that account will be used as your default GarbleCloud account.
- 2. Passphrase : On your first login to GarbleCloud, you will be required to set up your secret passphrase. You will be required to set your passphrase recovery questions without which, GarbleCloud will not be able to recover/reset your passphrase if you forget it.
- 3. Adding more cloud accounts : You can add up to 3 additional cloud accounts (Dropbox accounts only for now) besides your primary Google account at any time after registration.
- 1. Follow steps to Sign up for BASIC account using your GSuite account email as shown on left.
- 2. If you are a G Suite Admin for your domain, you will see "Upgrade to GarbleCloud TEAM" on the right top corner of your screen after you have initiated your personal GarbleCloud account.
- 3. Click on "Upgrade to GarbleCloud TEAM" whenever you want to initiate your TEAM subscription. Then follow the steps to make payment or enter subscription-key (if payment has already been made), set up organizational credentials, and then invite other G Suite users on your domain to join GarbleCloud.
Find more information at https://doc.garblecloud.com